Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'll get used to it eventually, I suppose

This is what Penny normally looks like:




This is her as of this morning:



Jon took her to the groomers without me and told them to "chop it all off as short as possible". This is the only decent shot we got of it. She's pretty much the least photogenic dog ever. Scroll down for the most disturbing picture you've ever seen ................. IF YOU DARE.










(down)














(down)










...aaaaaand, cue horror music.

6 comments:

  1. Haha! That is one scary picture! I feel sort of sad for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you should keep her shorn thus forever, she's the cutest dog ever!

    I don't think that last picture is scary - her eye just looks "Painted" over - like MS Paint...

    Adorable little dog..... but she really does fit right up there on the Gary Busey scale of ugliness with her fur. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO. LOL. she looks tiny now. i think it's cute. you must have her on one of those puppy treadmills or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the new look. she is probably loving life without that coat on.

    thanks for the bad dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve and I think she looks waaay better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, poor little thing. But I see Jon's point, it is summer down there!!

    ReplyDelete