Friday, September 18, 2009

Five important things:

1) I. MADE. BREAD. I know! And it was fun, and I can’t wait to do it again. I’d do it right now if we needed it, and if I wasn’t currently so involved in this The Price is Right. (Don’t think this means I have internet at home yet – I just write my blog posts in Word beforehand. Apparently the phone/internet company is “out of modems”, and there’s absolutely no way of knowing when more will arrive. Could be another month. Or two.)

2) Jon is officially Ken-Doll Tan.

3) I have a mild obsession with sunsets. I thought it was a problem in Tucson. Then I moved here.



4) My 8th grade homeroom teacher had the worst breath of any creature on earth. It was like a deadly mix of rotting trachea and dirty diaper. The other night, I woke up in a panic after dreaming that she was talking to me.

5) Remember when Jon got smashed in an elevator? And the building management company kept avoiding us for over a year, then we threatened them seriously with a lawsuit, and all of a sudden they cared? Well we finally worked out a settlement. And I’m very happy with the result. Though I’m not sure if it’s worth a lifetime of Jon sobbing every time he has to take an elevator.

4 comments:

  1. Love that you made bread! I'm becoming a little more domestic myself...lasagna for the first time last night! Love sunsets, and the pictures just don't justify, but they are cool! Yay for the settlement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW MUCH DID YOU GET ALREADY??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY. for the bread, and the settlement!!!! man, i'm soooo glad they figured that all out.

    ReplyDelete