Monday, July 12, 2010

hope you're sitting down

Oh gosh. I can't believe I'm even posting this. I probably shouldn't. But I have to. Lianna and I were perfecting our ugliest faces the other day, and I pretty much nailed it - the ugliest picture OF ALL TIME. Nothing will ever top it.

EVERRRRRRRR.


It's no exaggeration to say that it is so disturbingly revolting, so shockingly grotesque, that you may never sleep again.


Scroll down and see for yourself.

































































































































(Lianna thinks I need to post a good picture of myself as a palate cleanser. I promise I'm not deformed. Here's a decent representation of me, in case you're new to the blog.)

11 comments:

  1. Good times on the island for the wifeys! You two are funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw this, then showed it to Garrett who goes "Yikes." And now I'm covering your artificially hideous visage with the comment window because it's just too horrific to look at out of the corner of my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kind of look like a Totoro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first saw it I didn't think it was that bad and didn't live up to the hype (I've seen a lot of these pics of you). But the more I look at it the more awful it becomes. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading this at an internet cafe in Cairo, Egypt, so I just inflicted this picture on anyone who happens to be looking over the foreigner's shoulder.

    WELL DONE!!! I salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wasn't me...but that is my girl. P.S. the word I had to type was hakedsh. Is that parselmouth?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i couldn't wait to see what comments were left!
    this picture surpasses and murders any bad pics i have seen of you. or taken. :) i canNOT believe it. i just keep staring at it. it's like a car wreck. i can't look away even though i know the image will haunt my dreams forever. you must have great self-confidence in order to post something so heinous. and horrific. congrats on that

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, seriously. Is no one else seeing it? http://apike.ca/images/anime/totoro/totoro-tree.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe...except I'm more wrinkley (and less manga-y).

    ReplyDelete