Monday, October 18, 2010

Get your vote on

The local phone company is running a photo contest with "great prizes" for the winners! (I found out yesterday the prize is the resulting calendar for FREE and/or a discount on internet service. Yippee! Who needs a great prize anyway?? Not me!)

I can only submit one, so obviously I need your help. Please review the following pictures, then vote for your favorite on the poll. Click on any picture to view it full-size.

The contest ends in just a couple of days so timely voting is appreciated. Just because I procrastinated doesn't mean you should! Do as I say, not as I do.

Thank you thank you!

1




2




3




4




5



6



7






7 comments:

  1. Too many choices. I voted for 2 but 7 is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also voted for 2, because it made me happy when I saw it. I figured that it would be nice to see something every day on your wall that made you happy like that. . . lol. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. why am i still pregnant in this picture? gah. that must be changed immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for #7...clearly the calendar winner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, only 3 of your pictures loaded for me, so...I'll go with what everyone else went with...7?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie, All are FABUUUU!!!!
    1 Sunset explosion definately representative of Sea side sunsets.
    2 DEFINATELY unique and showing beach and the Quill, great lighting, a top contender-why I chose it.
    4 the KillyKilly bird is the bird of Statia and LOVELY!
    7 - simply and truly iconic.
    Maybe what they are after here, but this pier is in many many Statia photos, as Harbor Road is from little mountain, and from the fort, etc.
    I am so inspired by your and Michaels' photos to put together a USESOM Statia photo retrospective calender or poster ourselves!
    YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete