Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fun with Screen Capture, Episode III

Time for another round!

I stole these first two pictures from a friend's private blog post about the local fair in their small town (I, obviously, asked her before posting them here):

THE BEST IDEA FOR AN OBSTACLE COURSE, EVER. Untying ribbons from goats' tails!!!!!!!!!!!11

And I almost died laughing at this picture of her son mutton busting:


That's Jon. Courtesy of Photofunia.com


That's me. Jon says it looks like Jeff Goldblum.


Stolen from my sister-in-law Lianna's Facebook page. Hope you don't mind, Lianna, I had to share it. She snapped this picture of a public advisory on Statia, and her caption read "STOP VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!! and men. Oh, also children. I guess."


Lastly, a couple of days ago Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer) asked his Twitter followers, "What has your dog done to cheer you up?" Here's a snapshot of some of their answers...



.....and here's MY answer.

He didn't Retweet it, but he didn't unfollow me, either. So.

2 comments: