Monday, March 26, 2012

Two Things:

1. My office moved this weekend, therefore I am a giant walking papercut. Every single item in an office that could have sliced me, did. Folders, boxes, laminated posters, you name it, I've been cut by it. I ran my foot over good with a cart, too. I'm sure the bruising and swelling will go away soon :\ (I was so sad to leave the beautiful old office UNTIL I SAW THE NEW ONE. It's amazing. Pictures as soon as the chaos dies down.)

2. More importantly, I received the following text from my mom:



SHE'S TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

5 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her to hurry, I don't know how long I can wait. We are trying to get pregnant, I need name ideas. I am afraid my Idaho-born child will be a failure if I don't find the most uniquely spelled name. And I need to be calling her by that name from conception. So far we have come up with Mattysyn, Ylnevaeh, and RayKyn. Or I guess it could be a boy...Regit, Grregg, or TrayKengrr...What do you think?

    Shoot, maybe I shouldn't have posted those, they might be in the paper next year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i didn't even have to click on that link to know what you are talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually a quiet observer of your blog (that's a nice way of saying "blog stalker"), but the excitement generated by #2 has moved me to comment: "yaaaaaaay!!!!!"

    Also - and I'm sure this won't come off too strongly or crazy at all, but - I'm pretty sure you and I are soul mates of some sort. If I wasn't so lazy and actually wrote things in my blog, I'd write about the same things you do and hopefully be half as funny.

    ReplyDelete